Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fancy Flare Shaped Card


Here is a card using the new embossing plates from Dies Direct, this one is called Foliage.  I inked the plate with Shades Dye ink Forest, then embossed Stardreams text weight paper.  The card base and the green panel behind the image are die cut using my French Flair dies from Dies Direct, the card is a full 5.5" square.  I stamped the Entwined Roses image with Memento Tuxedo black ink on Cryogen paper.  Copics used:
Roses - R81, R83, R85
Leaves - G21, Y15
Background - G20
The Stardreams paper was an off white which is why I added the background around the roses with G20.  But then the background was too green, so I simply airbrushed YG01 onto the Stardreams foliage embossed panel and everything matched.  I also airbrushed both the roses (Prima) and the gems to match with R85.  The shimmer from the Stardreams paper as well as the Cryogen I stamped on really makes this card beautiful.

1 comment:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Great creative cutting on the top rose layer. Of course I love it, it's pink!