Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Gearing up for the 4th of July

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by GlobeCraft Memories today.  Stacy here sharing a fun little home decor holiday project with you.

Today I'm sharing a project working with Little Story Tellers Fancy Rectangle Globeframe.  I saw this fabulous frame in my box of goodies and knew that I wanted to alter it so I would have something new this year to display for the July 4th holiday.

I have to say that this frame is super fun and easy to work with....I might have to have one for every holiday of the year.  I also love how the Glastique dries clear just in case I put a little too much on!! The fun thing is that you can make your home decor piece with a little flair by placing something 3-D in the globe of the frame.  For my project I placed a 3-D star inside the globe.




The layers of the frames hold ink very well.  The blue layer I simply inked, but the rest of the layers I covered with pattern paper.

Supplies Used:
- GlobeCraft Memories Little Story Tellers Fancy Rectangle Globeframe
- GlobeCraft Memories Glastique
- Authentique Pattern Paper
- The Twinery Twine (Flax)

Well that's my project for you today, make sure you grab one or ten of these frames and start altering!



2 comments:

Julia Bickle said...

Absolutely adorable! I'd display it at my house!

Suepup said...

Love this...stunning!