Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Beautiful Boy

Piccolo Card Decor - It's not just for cards!  I know the packaging says Card Decor, but it is so much more than that! 

Hi, Steph here with a layout I created about our puppy, whom we truly adore (and who loves us to no end).  He's such a sweet creature and deserves to be documented as part of our family.


I used Card Decor Set #2 placing the larger element in the lower left corner to use as the anchor for my date.  I used Enchanting Aubergine and Victorian Bronze Powders and heat set it, adding some additional powders as a second layer, to be sure I had just the right color combination.


The heart is from Heart Flourishes Set #2 and looks awesome covered in Enchanted Aubergine and Mermaid Tears.  I also used 2 coats for the best coverage.  I love the two-toned effect I was able to achieve.  I was even able to staple it to my layout.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies:

Piccolo Card Decore Set #2
Piccolo Hearth Flourishes Set #2
Powders:  Enchanted Aubergine, Mermaid Tears, Victorian Bronze
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Pattern paper: Prima
Die cuts: Cricut Expression


1 comment:

linda said...

Great idea using that Piccolo element for a dog bone! Very cute!