Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Christmas Greenery by Guest Designer Hilde


Hi everyone, it's my turn again, and I have had fun making this card. I am really enjoying using the corner stamps, there are so many ways to use them...
I have used the Pointsettia Corner Stamp ( 746E) and the
Sentiment Stamp Merry Christmas (956 D)
Papers and other items are from my stash, I always use Promarkers for all of my colouring and the die cut around the sentiment is Spellbinders nestabilities labels 23.
and I use the Martha Stewart pine needles punch for the greenery on the corners of the sentiment, and I just added some small red jewels to look like the berries.....
and finished it all off with some sponging.
Hope you like it, blessings Hilde

3 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Beautiful card! Love the way you decorated the sentiment with holly and bling!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, love the poinsettia corners and the added ferns and bling.

Julie Odil said...

Oh, this is very pretty! Love the colors.