Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dies with Kendra

Happy Wednesday Stamping Friends!

Kendra here today to share a card with you for our new challenge that started yesterday....
DIES!!

Who doesn't love dies?!?!
I know I love them!

SweetStamps.com offers some really beautiful exclusive dies, which can be found here.

With this week's challenge in mind, here is the card I created:
Yellow is my favorite color, although I don't use it much when crafting, so I decided to create a YELLOW card today!

One the polka dot paper I stamped a few images from the Chalkboard Flowers set!

I used the Flutterby #1 SweetCuts Die for my card, here's a close-up:
The "happy birthday" sentiment is part of the Simple Greetings set!

So fun!

Be sure to link-up your creation, we would love to see what you create!

Have a lovely day!


---------------------------

SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:





6 comments:

Donna K said...

Your card is full of sunshine, Kendra! I love yellow also...so pretty and bright. Your butterfly makes me realize just how fast summer has come and gone.

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! I NEEEEEED those Fishtail banner dies! They are gorgeous, and so is your sunny, beautiful card, Kendra!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the white and yellow color combination and how the chalkboard flowers look in the design.

Sherrie K. said...

Kendra, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the white/yellow combination and the design is gorgeous!
Sherrie K

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Lovely! The yellow makes it so cheerful! Love the added bling!

Roxie said...

Very pretty card, love the soft yellow and image use, great layout too.