Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

The challenge at Sweet Stamps for this week is Winter Blues.


 I used white glossy cardstock, swiped with the anti-static pad and embossed the flourish with White Detail EP.  I sponged on 4 colors of ink for a blustery look. I used Tidal Wave, Aquamarine, Nassau Blue Shades Die inks and Faded Jeans Distress Ink.  I swiped over the panel when done to remove any ink from the white embossing.
 I had fun using a Globecraft Piccolo snowman, and embossed it using Aged White, Brownstone and Vintage Black Enamel EP. I also used the Aged White EP on snowflakes. I dabbed on a touch of Orange Copic marker through the back around the nose.
 The ribbon is Stampin Up.
 There is a shimmer in the Embossing Powder that cannot be captured in a picture- just love it!

Products I used from the Sweet Stamps Store:




Our winners are chosen by Random.org- and if you use a Sweet Stamps image, your entry will count x's 2!

Sweet Stamps has a Pintrest board HERE

Sweet Stamps has a Facebook group HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty.

Donna K said...

I love the whispy look of the flourishes on your background Shelly! Reminds me of a blustery winter day.

Roxie said...

Very cute winter card, nice background for the snowman.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love how you made the wintery scene with the inks and flourish design.