Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Have a BEAUTIFUL Day!

Leah here today with more fun inspiration for you, using some Piccolos and a fun technique :)


I used several different Piccolo Accents on this piece, and not only did I add them as embellishments, but I also used them stamp the background!  If you would like know more, please visit my blog here :)

To create this piece, I used the following Piccolo Accents:
A165 Flower Tops
A166 Flower Flourishes
LA123 Pop-Up Flowers

You can find these and many more Piccolo elements over at the Sweet Stamps online shop.  I am really looking forward to designing with some of those chipboard words!

Don't forget to come and join us for the two monthly challenges over on the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog!  Come and have some fun with us :)



3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design and what a unique idea, using the Piccolos to make your background.

Kim said...

I love your beautiful background and the ideas for the Piccolos.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Lovely design! What a great idea using the piccolos as stamps...love the effect it made in the background!