Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

One Sheet Wonder with Leah Tees

Hello everyone!  I have created some fun cards for you today, using the one-sheet wonder technique and some paper that I decorated myself using products from Sweet Stamps.


I created 14 cards from one sheet of 12 x 12 card stock, and I am showing you 8 of them here.  For the other 6, you'll have to visit my blog at Ode to Paper...I know, I'm sneaky hehe.


The Sweet Stamps products used in this project include:

ASM-008 Moroccan Tile ATC Stencil
AS66-008 Checker Flowers 6x6 Stencil
Shades Dye Ink Duchess Rose
Shades Dye Ink Latte
Shades Dye Ink Amaryllis
Shades Dye Ink Beach
SS4406 Framed Handwritten Words Clear Stamp Set
1019H Apple Blossom Branch Rubber Stamp
AF1 French Script Artsy Fartsy Rubber Stamp
1004G Spring Blooms Rubber Stamp



I forgot to take a picture of the paper I created before I cut it up ahahaha, so check back again next Thursday and I'll make another sheet and post a picture for you :)


All of the linked products can be found in the Sweet Stamps online shop, and don't forget to come and join in the fun with the two challenges every month!  The next one starts on Sunday, and the theme is Anything but a Card!


2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wow, these are gorgeous. Such a wonderful variety of designs. I love how you made the background layers with the multi stamping. Awesome!!

Unknown said...


Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.

www.imarksweb.org