Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy Day Wishes

Hello! Kim here to share a card I made using the Poppy ATC stamp and coloring it in with Copic markers. I die cut the flowers after I finished coloring. On the middle circle die, I did a 3rd generation stamping to eliminate the black and created a background behind the sentiment. The fun part is creating the embossed multi-color background for the card front. I did it by using my air can and Copic markers with yellow, blue and green colors then embossed it. I finished off the card by adding sequins using Glastique to adhere it to the embossed background and added a ribbon and a pearl accent.


We have a new challenge this month with an "Anything But a Card" theme. Click the link at the top right sidebar to go to the challenge and enter to win a fun prize.

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, I love the background and the triple images. Love the colors you chose too.